TradeWinds Island Resorts will host the official Tampa Bay Rays watch parties.
ST. PETE BEACH, FL — TradeWinds Island Resorts, the Official Beach Resort of the Tampa Bay Rays, are inviting baseball fans to head out to St. Pete Beach for fun-filled, family-friendly game watching parties all season long. The action takes place at RumFish Beach Resort by TradeWinds.
The games will be broadcast on a huge screen directly on the beach and Rays Radio will broadcast live. The Rays Street Team will also be on hand with fun giveaways. Food and beverages including cookout items and buckets of beer will be available for purchase. Coolers are not allowed, but fans are encouraged to bring their own beach chairs, umbrellas and towels. Guests can try the WipeOut Surf Simulator and are encouraged to stay after the game to enjoy live music, sunset drink specials and s’mores.
Admission is free. Beginning at noon, $10 parking will be available at RumFish Beach Resort, 6000 Gulf Blvd., St. Pete Beach, and at the neighboring Island Grand (while available – discounted from normal $20).
- Sunday, April 28 – 1:05 p.m. – vs. Boston Red Sox
- Sunday, May 19 – 1:05 p.m. – vs. New York Yankees
- Sunday, June 9 – 1:05 p.m. – vs. Boston Red Sox
- Sunday, July 14 – 1:05 p.m. – vs. Baltimore Orioles
- Sunday, August 25 – 1:05 p.m. – vs. Baltimore Orioles
- Sunday, September 29 – 3:07 p.m. – vs. Toronto Blue Jays