The hearing is on proposed median modifications to Alternate U.S. 19/Seminole Boulevard from north of 101st Avenue North to East Bay Drive.
LARGO, FL — The Florida Department of Transportation has scheduled a Virtual Public Hearing for proposed median modifications to Alternate U.S. 19/Seminole Boulevard from north of 101st Avenue North to East Bay Drive.
The virtual hearing will be held on Thursday, Nov. 21 from 6 to 7 p.m. and will be conducted as a webinar over the Internet. Registration is required to participate in the VPH online. Online viewers need to visit the website to register. People who register will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the VPH online from a computer.
People without access to a computer or the Internet may attend the VPH at the following locations:
- Southwest Recreation Complex, Room D, 13120 Vonn Road, Largo
- FDOT, District Seven, Flamingo Conference Room, 11201 N. McKinley Drive, Tampa.
The VPH opens at 6 p.m. and a PowerPoint presentation will begin promptly at 6:15 p.m. Internet users should allow adequate log-in time to view the presentation.
After the PowerPoint presentation, there will be an opportunity for participants from both viewing locations and those online to provide verbal comments for the official VPH record.
The median modifications will take place within Largo and Seminole. Existing medians will either be closed or modified:
1) Median opening immediately south of 104th Avenue North
2) 104th Avenue North
3) Saunders Avenue
4) 106th Avenue North
5) Median opening immediately south of 110th Avenue
6) 111th Place
7) 114th Avenue North
8) 117th Drive North
9) 119th Avenue North
10) 125th Avenue North
11) Median opening in front of Midway Community
12) Median opening in front of the Town and Country Mobile Home Park
13) Dieffenwierth Avenue North